|Ext Width||7 ft 2 in||Ext Height||9 ft 4 in|
|Interior Color||CASHMERE/MAPLE||Exterior Color||SILVER|
|Gross Weight||9350 lbs||Fresh Water Capacity||27 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||23 gals||Black Water Capacity||10 gals|
|Engine||3.6L V-6 24 VALVE||Chassis||Ram Pro Master 3500|
|Horsepower||280 hp||Fuel Capacity||24 gals|
|Wheelbase||159 in||Available Beds||Two Twin|
|Refrigerator Type||Nova Kool||Cooktop Burners||2|
|Number of Awnings||1||Axle Weight Front||4629 lbs|
|Axle Weight Rear||5291 lbs||Water Heater Type||Truma Combi Eco Plus|
|AC BTU||13500 btu||TV Info||LR 24" LED Smart TV|
|Awning Info||13' 1"||Gross Combined Weight||11500 lbs|
|Shower Type||Wet/Bath Shower||VIN||3C6MRVJG0ME541697|
Coachmen RV Nova Class B gas motorhome 20RB highlights:
- RV News "Best of Show"
- Two Twin Beds
- Rear Wet Bath
- Tru-Tank Sensors
- Solid Hardwood Cabinetry
With two twin beds, you and your spouse are sure to start each morning well rested in this Nova Class B gas motorhome! The rear wet bath consists of a fiberglass shower and a wardrobe for you to keep your items close by. The Nova Kool refrigerator is big enough for you to bring all of the ingredients necessary to create your delicious meals, and the Lagun table has two mounting locations so that you can eat your meals comfortably too. Plus, there are plenty of overhead cabinets to keep your items out of the way, as well as a storage closet!
The great outdoors calls for a great RV, and the Coachmen Nova Class B gas motorhome fits that bill! You'll be delighted to find a RAM Pro Master 3500 3.6L V6, 24-valve engine with 280HP to power your travels, and the Rockwool R-15 insulation is the best insulation found on any Pro Master competition. Another Nova feature that isn't found on other Pro Master competitors is the solid hardwood cabinetry, and the imported European dual-pane acrylic windows with solar reflective exterior pull-downs are quite attractive and functional. The fresh water tank and black water tank above the floor protect the water lines, and the two 110W solar panels provide you with power from the sun.
Standard Features (2022)
- NEW 30AMP Smart Plug (LED light power indicator, 20X contact area, weatherproof)
- NEW 24” LED Smart TV
- Upgraded WiFi Ranger Sky Pro
- Shower Miser Water Saver (N/A 20RB)
- Q-Foam in sofas, jump seat and twin beds
- RAM Pro Master 3500 3.6L V6, 24 valve engine/280 (HP)
- 6-Speed automatic transmission/front wheel drive
- Sumo Spring front and rear suspension
- 24-Gallon fuel tank
- Solid hardwood cabinetry (Not found on Pro Master competition)
- Rockwool R-15 insulation (Best insulated of any Pro Master)
- Imported European dual pane acrylic windows with solar reflective exterior pull-downs
- Truma Combi Eco Plus furnace/water heating system
- 13.5K BTU Coleman Mach 10 NDQ A/C
- Firefly Multiplex, 2000W Xantrex inverter with Auto Gen Start
- 3 Group 31, 115AH AGM Batteries (345AH total)
- 220W Solar (Dual 110W panels)
- Fresh tank and black tank above floor to protect water lines
- Tru-Tank tank sensors – read tank levels at 5% increments
- Fiberglass shower vs. competitor’s ABS shower
- Residential high rise faucet and sink
- 2-Burner LP cooktop
- Lagun table (Rear), removable table (Front)
- Marine grade PVC vinyl with 3/8” foam backer
- Nova Kool refrigerator
- Remote control Fantastic fan with rain sensor
- Roof rack with ladder
- Sirius XM 1-year radio subscription
- High Gloss White
- High Gloss Maple
- Kozy Wrap® upgraded insulation
- Li3 Lithium Battery System includes: 630 amp-hour lithium battery with internal heater, Bluetooth battery management system and remote LCD display, second under hood alternator with multi-stage voltage regulator, Xantrex XC Pro 3000W inverter/charger with Bluetooth XC Remote, Xantrex Echo-charge (Charges chassis battery while plugged into shore power). Onan Generator not included with Li3 Lithium Battery option.
- Driver and passenger upgraded seat recovers
- Tank heaters for grey tank only
- Upgraded Firestone tires with black rims
- Induction cooktop
See us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Due to Covid19 supply chain issues, some features and options shown may be temporarily substituted or removed.
Save your favorite RVs as you browse. Begin with this one!